At Higuita we surprise an audience with creative campaigns and conquer their hearts and minds with digital projects that make you say aaaaaaahhh. That’s why we’re looking for a frontend doctor who brings our ideas to life.
Higuita is Your new favourite place
Are you dying to join a young crew of vakidioten who do anything to make brands seen and heard?
Then checkbox this bullet list and give us a call.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work for Dutch as well as international clients and projects, ranging from local start-ups, lifestyle brands and household names like Marktplaats or Unique.
- An office in a 17th century warehouse in the center of Amsterdam.
- A freight load of opportunities that comes with a bustling start-up.
- All the devices and tools you need. A Commodore64, a good old 486 or the most recent laptop and smartphone.
- A fucking great salary. Normally we would have been transparent about this, but since we want to meet every talent and dev-dinosaur out there, we promise we’ll do our best to match your expectations.
- All the legal holidays that will take you places.
"Famous for the work, not the bullshit"
This is the sentence that would normally hit you right between the eyes by stating what’s so brilliant about Higuita. We prefer to create rather than talk endlessly about ourselves and we can keep things short: we’re honest, very good at brand communication and digital development.
Higuita was founded in 2020 by four crackerjacks who were conceived in the 80’s with a truckload of experience at different digital and creative agencies. Since then Higuita has been selecting a crew of players who are crazy about their skills and bring tons of energy. You being one of them.
Curious? Hit one of the buttons or just send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. The buttons do exactly that anyway.
checked all the boxes ?It will be great