Role & Responsibilities
We're looking for someone who:
- Has at least 3 years of experience as a producer in the creative industry.
- Totally gets what it takes to organize photo- or film shoots for commercial projects
- Solves problems like it's a sixth sense and loves to make the impossible happen while keeping things on budget and on time.
- Can assemble a dream team in no time – you probably have their numbers on speed-dial.
- Isn't scared of a blank spreadsheet waiting to be filled with numbers.
- Speaks both Dutch and English fluently.
- Shares our enthusiasm for this hero.
- Is crazy about the job, loves the world of creative communication, and might even sing 90's happy hardcore tunes with us now and then.
- Bonus points if you've got experience in producing digital stuff.
Advantages, we offer
- You'll get a sweet paycheck. Normally we would have been transparent about this, but since we want to meet every talent out there, we promise to match your expectations.
- You'll work on projects for Dutch and international clients – from local startups to big names
- You’ll be working with a team of experienced and talented vakidioten who are on the cutting edge of brand communication and digital development
- Your daily coffee breaks will happen in a 17th-century warehouse in the heart of Amsterdam.
- As a Producer at Higuita, you'll have the freedom to build your dream team.
- We've got you covered with all the gadgets and tools you need, including walkie talkies.
- And yes, you can have a fancy sticker to jazz up your walkie talkie.
- We offer a bike plan to keep you on the move.
- Plus, you'll enjoy all the holidays you need to explore new places.